Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Full Moon Fever

Now I am not sure when the full moon was or is. I am pretty sure there may have been one last week, however if there was one today I would not be surprised at all. Our house was completely crazy today. Fussy baby, wild dogs, crazy dogs. We t h o u g h t that we found a trick or had a new trick up our sleeve and today I tested it. Ryo likes the sounds of running water. Sink or shower. So today I went for the shower. I placed him in his car seat, sat him in the bathroom with me and took a shower. Wonderful! I was in heaven, a peaceful shower. Then I turned around. Richie for whatever reason in his brain decided he needed to be IN the shower with me! So much for peaceful because the magnitude of Richie's coat equals long showers, plus drying time. So much for the plan, however we do have a clean me and a clean Richie. We both smell nice.

No comments: